Art galleries, in a broad sense: painting, sculpture, modern, contemporary, antique art.
Object of insurance:
- Building: at total value or first loss (if the building is not owned by the gallery owner and he/she only needs to ensure the improvements he/she has invested in).
- Content of professional use: computers, furniture.
- The stock of artworks, which will be: own artworks, artworks in deposit, sold but not delivered.
- Shipments of artwork.
- Participation in trade fairs.
- All risks conditions.
- General, professional and employer's liability.
- Fully comprehensive.
- Professional, Operational, Leasable and Employer's Liability.
- Rapid and effective Claims Service.
- Compensation according to ownership of the work.
-Specific conditions for each type of collection.
Insure your gallery with our high quality standards and our impeccable claims management.
Contact us and we will inform you. Please ask for a quote here or contact us for any questions.
Why Op de Beeck & Worth:
Op de Beeck & Worth is one of the leading Brokers of Private Wealth in Spain, with 40 years of professional experience and a strong and growing reputation. Its customers include both national and expatriates, individuals and companies. Its seriousness and independence, coupled with an extensive market experience, make it ideal for managing the security of your assets or business. Its international projection and its relationship with leading European insurers make it possible to offer the best quality products, along with impeccable service.