The organisation and celebration of an exhibition or an event entails detailed planning, the co-ordination of many people/suppliers, and on the day of the event itself the responsibility for the many people who visit your exhibition or event.
Clearly, this entails considerable risks, which can often be complex given the number of people often involved in an event, and the responsibility which each party has for their role in the event.
Risks can include;
- The venue may not be available due to damage by fire, flood etc..
- The failure of key utilities or equipment such as power, heating, lighting etc, which may render the venue unavailable.
- Speakers or entertainers who fail to turn up due to illness, travel delay, death etc.
- Outbreaks of civil disorder etc..
- Damage to property during the event.
- The possibility that someone may get injured at your event, or someone's property may be damaged, and the injured party deciding to take legal action against you.
Exhibition Insurance can include;
- Public Liability
- Cancellation, abandonment & postponement cover
- Employers Liability
- Property, contents and equipment cover