Those who live abroad can choose whether they want to return home. Funeral Insurance offers you the best repatriation service. Whatever your nationality, the insurance company will provide guidance & help so you can be taken home in the event of death. It also gives the option of Family Assistance Insurance which aims to give your family peace-of-mind. You will have a professional, expert organisation available to deal with any urgent issue included in the cover you have taken out.
- Funeral Expenses and Procedures. If the service costs less than the capital sum, the remainder will be paid to the beneficiaries.
- Repatriation Service for foreign residents in Spain. Full funeral service in Spain, the medical and legal expenses needed for repatriation, dealing with bureaucratic procedures, transport of the body to the place of burial and a ticket for an accompanying person, plus a 24-hour hotline.
- Agency Service. Assistence with all the bureaucratic procedures in the event of death.
- Family Assistance: travel assistance, advice helplines (medical, psychological, legal and social), hotline, second medical opinion, home help services, access to medical and dental services.
- Death or Absolute or Permanent Disability due to Accident. You can cover a minimum of €3,000 and a maximum of €30,000.
- Hospitalisation due to Illness and Accident. You can take out minimum daily cover of €10 and a maximum of €50.
- Education Assistance. Educasa. Providing a home tutor.
- Worldwide Repatriation Service for foreign residents in Spain.
REQUEST A QUOTE HERE.