At Op de Beeck & Worth we are fully aware that any legal dispute can be difficult to resolve and professional advice is even more essential in a society that has become increasingly litigious.
This becomes even more important if the claim or advice required is concerning a professional activity, where contracts are often not entirely clear.
Legal advice can solve a problem and prevent it from escalating. If a problem does indeed have to be solved by legal means, it may result in costly legal fees, whether the case is lost or won.
To all those self-employed people who want a higher level of protection against possible claims or legal disputes.
Legal Defence policies serve the purpose of looking after the insured's interests in the event of problems that he/she may face. This insurance takes care of the expenses that your client may have as a consequence of a judicial, arbitration or administrative procedure.
We have fully configurable options, adapting the coverage that the self-employed person most needs for their activity.
Contact us for more information on the coverage available for your business.
Our product for the self-employed and small businesses includes:
- Legal assistance by telephone.
- Review and drafting of documents and contracts.
- Administrative matters.
- Tax defence.
- Claims for damages.
- Claims for damages to salaried staff.
- Claims against clients for unfounded claims, complaints or lawsuits.
- Legal protection of rights to the premises.
- Defence of criminal liability Criminal defence of staff.
- Supplementary defence of civil liability.
- Claims in contracts for movable property.
- Claims in service contracts.
- Claims in supply contracts.
- Claims for unpaid fees and invoices.
Optional coverage includes:
- In-person legal assistance.
- Allowance for disqualification derived from a criminal sentence.
- Claims in financial or banking matters.
- Claims against contractors and subcontractors.
- Defence before the labour inspectorate.
- Defence in labour contracts.
- Defence against claims for harassment at work and/or sexual harassment or aggression in the workplace.
- Claims for social benefits of the professional or self-employed.
- Legal labour protection for economically dependent self-employed workers.
- Motor vehicles
There are several factors that influence the purchase and subsequent insurance: one is the product; the other is the service. In terms of service, we are your advisors to help you and represent you with the insurance companies both at the time of purchase and in the event of a claim. What's more, we speak seven languages, so we will be able to understand your problems without any problems.
What our customers say
Thank you for the excellent service.
A friend recommended your company to me years ago and I'm glad I listened to her advice. I have worked with quite a few companies and have rarely had a claim. However, compared to other insurance policies I have occasionally had a claim with (car, dog, ...), your service is top notch: personal service, immediate response, competence and a real personal and individual way you treat your clients.
Thank you very much
The response I received has been very professional, personalised, friendly and close at all times. I have been able to contract a product and service that perfectly suits my needs, when I was faced with several interesting proposals. A success.
All the team members I have dealt with have been professional, patient, polite and friendly. They have dealt with several difficult situations for me and have gone above and beyond to help me. Their advice and judgements have been sound and reliable, so I have always felt safe knowing that I was being well looked after. As an expatriate who does not speak Spanish, life in Spain would be much more difficult without the support of this company.
There is no doubt in my mind that I would recommend Op de Beeck & Worth for a much needed peace of mind.