Professional liability insurance covers damages caused to third parties by action or omission, with fault or negligence, as specified in Article 1902 of the Civil Code,
Every day there are more and more clients who demand their service providers to have a civil liability insurance to cover possible damages/losses that the company may cause them in the performance of their work/service.
A professional liability insurance is the best protection against customer claims and allows to guarantee the quality of the work of the service provider to its customers.
Professional civil liability or activity insurance is aimed at:
- IT professionals, software application developers, IT consultants, web designers, videogame designers, etc.
- Marketing, advertising and communication consultants and companies, event organisers;
- Any type of consultants, advisors, managers;
- Education professionals, teachers and lecturers;
- Alternative medicine and wellness professionals;
- Other independent professions: lawyers, architects, engineers, etc.
- Real estate agents, property managers, interior designers, travel agencies, etc.
- And many other activities for which we can offer solutions.
Contact us for a proposal.
Professional Liability insurance covers personal injury, material damage and the economic consequences caused to third parties as a result of an accident or work not carried out correctly and which generates economic damage.
In addition to coverage designed to meet the needs of the self-employed, the main value proposition is service. Taking out an insurance policy through Op de Beeck & Worth means having personalised advice in your language. And knowing that whenever there is an incident, your insurance broker will look after your interests.
The main coverages of the Professional Liability are:
- Defence and legal costs.
- Negligence, errors or omissions.
- Fidelity and crime.
- Infringement of intellectual and industrial copyrights.
- Breach of the duty of confidentiality.
- Possibility of extending to worldwide coverage.
- Lost or damaged documents
- Coverage against material and/or personal damages derived from your activity.
Our service includes a consultancy phase where we listen to your needs, and then approach the market looking for the best protection available for your circumstances.
Afterwards, our clients have access to an exceptional service where they can manage and modify their policy if necessary, as well as a hands on proactive service in the event of a claim. No need to talk to machines. As your broker and advisor we will accompany you and defend your interests all the way
In addition to this, we provide an excellent service in different languages.
What our customers say
Thank you for the excellent service.
A friend recommended your company to me years ago and I'm glad I listened to her advice. I have worked with quite a few companies and have rarely had a claim. However, compared to other insurance policies I have occasionally had a claim with (car, dog, ...), your service is top notch: personal service, immediate response, competence and a real personal and individual way you treat your clients.
Thank you very much
The response I received has been very professional, personalised, friendly and close at all times. I have been able to contract a product and service that perfectly suits my needs, when I was faced with several interesting proposals. A success.
All the team members I have dealt with have been professional, patient, polite and friendly. They have dealt with several difficult situations for me and have gone above and beyond to help me. Their advice and judgements have been sound and reliable, so I have always felt safe knowing that I was being well looked after. As an expatriate who does not speak Spanish, life in Spain would be much more difficult without the support of this company.
There is no doubt in my mind that I would recommend Op de Beeck & Worth for a much needed peace of mind.